Saturday, July 4, 2009

HATE THE BUS

yesterday when i leave the bus and there was something happen le...
there was an old man in front of me and fell down le...
after i get down from the bus i already saw him cant stand very steady and me tried to hold his hand but it was too late cox he oredi fell down....
i quickly pull her up but he is too heavy and luckily there was an auntie came n help me then just can pull him up...
after i beside him n holding his hand to cross the road....i say iwan accompany him bec home but he said wan sit awhile 1st then i say nvm i can wait....after awhile he keep called me bec home then me go home le and hope to call my sis come out fetch him...
on the way i went home there was a car stopped and a gal who inside the car ask me wat happened to the old man then i tell her the whole story...then she said she can fetch him home and i say ok...please quickly...
the old man told me tat he just came out from hospital cox his leg had some problem...
if he got children y nobody fetch him home....wan him take bus bec home by himself...
i hope all of u will not be the children like this....
and the most important is the bus din care bout the old ppl... y drive the bus too near the drain and don leave some place for ppl get down.....
HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: