Saturday, August 22, 2009

B'AY PRESENT 4 HER

oo...2mr need to help my lao po zai celebrate her birthday le....
actually my fren n i oredi decide to buy gift 4 her de....
but there is sumthng happen le...
her bf sms me say tat he wan to make a big suprise then no money to buy cake le....
he wan me to buy a cake 4 her...
i tell her tat i wan buy gift but he wan me give up with the gift...
say her must wan cake de....then now we juz can follow wat he say le....
BUY CAKE....
If can...we 2 oso will buy...BUT.....
WE REALLY NOT ENOUGH MONEY AH...........
i tell u now ah...if ur surprise is not tat good....
we all will kill u le.....KIMURA.....
after 2mr....i need to study hard le....
coz try exam will start on 1st of September....
i wan get a good result ah...
my whole family oso hope me can go 4 further study de....
i cant let them disappoint....
THAI PEI KEE..............U MUST BE HARDWORKING AH..............

No comments: