Thursday, January 7, 2010

i wan sleep now

haiz.....actually i'm damn tired 2day........
l mean 7 jan....
erm...in the morning...so geng....
whole nite din slp then go listen undang...
erm....go there slp...
sorry la...i'm really tired leh....
then 3pm.....finally the course finished...
hahaha....go find my lovely lao po zai...
she shocked when see me....
hehe....coz i din tell her i will go find her nia....
erm.....after tat mr.melvin come yik foong find me then take me go parade for briefing....
erm...thx la..mr.melvin...for intro job for me....
erm....stay at 5G 1more hours...then wait my hubby come fetch me home....
erm...we go pasar malam....erm....normally i will so excited coz got a lot of thing can eat ma...
hehe
but i'm really tired la....then quickly bec home luu....
wow.......bec home...had my dinner then go bath....after straight go slp le...
erm....recently i cant slp tight but this nite geng....
juz lay on the bed then slp le..i slp at 10....
but when 2am......noisy man....my sis used hair dryer in my room....
wtf....can let me have a sweet dream bo....haiz....
then wake up le...
till now oso cant slp....
so come here n blogging....
pls la....2mr i start my work......
the another 1st time in my life leh.........
hope it will be a nice memory too le.....

No comments: