Friday, March 12, 2010

sien

i'm so so so boring...
haiz...but may i need to be work hard le...
reali need to work hard...
if not...
my whole family will kill me...
next week gonna go kl for open day....
hope they will accept me le...
i know my result was damn bad...
after that will come bec to ipoh for one half month...
continue play play play...
luckily can get license on 26 mar...
hehe...
hope i will pass the car test la..
if nor reali sien dou bao ah...
everytime need ppl fetch onli can out....
if can get license sure good...
can go anywhere that i wan....
mommy call me drive more....if not i cant drive better...
when drive at kl sure let ppl bon bon ah...
i need to leave my lovely lao gong....
how can...
haiz...
wat to do...
i need to study...
u need to work....
we must work hard la...
u say i must change when i stay at kl...
maybe will find other...
i don wan find other ah...
i onli wan u by my side forever and ever.....
love u...
and my daddy and mommy oso...
i leave my home...
i will miss my dad's cooks...
my mom's voice when she nagging on me...
haha...
but i need to used to it...
start my new life...
KL......i'm coming....

No comments: