Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i love u

erm...we had problem agn...
i make him hurt agn...
i same with other gal...
onli will make my boy sad...hurt...angry...
happy????i din heard b4...
last week..i chatting with a guy...
i ask him got gal mou...he said don hv then i said b4 got geh wo..
then he said now don hv ma..
then he ask me isn't interesting on him...joking la...
then i answer like this...erm erm...it maybe maybe will happen geh if i don hv boy...
then mr.s saw wat i chat with him...
then he text me said i talked like tis with tat guy make him so hurt..
erm...sorry sorry...i reali joking onli...
except u...no 1 can stay in my heart...
erm...
i think u wan break with me rite....
i dunno how..
i dunno..
but i reali dunno how to do...
coz u will not trust wat i say...
coz i don ever give u abit an quan gan...rite????

No comments: