Monday, April 26, 2010

my lao po came bec from ns

yea yea...26 of apr...
she come bec 2day....
ytd morning i picked hubby to see doctor...
after tat we went watched movie...
ice kacang puppy love..
hehe....damn funny...
a nice movie...
but the end make me so blur lo...
hehe...then we ate kfc as our lunch...
hubby long long time din eat jor....
he like kfc so so so so much....
i say tats not a healthy food...but he didn't listen to me geh...
after go fetcg my lao po zai go yum cha lo...
hehe...she tot i drove...
pity she..walking oso suffer ah...coz she fell down during the activity in ns...
we go yum cha at paparich...
take aloooooooooooooot of pic...hehe..haven get the pic yet...
in her phone...
erm...then we went yik foong...she wan visit her collegue....
we bring her home at 6...
end<3<3



















----------------------------------------------------------------------------


2day tot fetch my lao po zai out....
dim zi my sis call me tis morning...
she say she want to use the car...
so let her use lo...
pity me...cant go out....
processing my mushroom...
haiz...
hubby yao don wan come out...
wat to do ....
on9 lo...
watching tv...
tats all...
wat a boring life...

No comments: