Saturday, June 12, 2010

12.06.10















wee wee......saturday ....it was a great day!!!!!!!





10 in the morning....





my elder sis ,tong tong.my mom and i bring qin qin(my 2nd sis's daughter)go clinic for injection....





my 4th sis call me when we were on the way to clinic...





she said tat her teeth so pain and she had take off...so she will met us at the clinic...





my 2nd sis is working at the clinic....





so she called all of us go into the doctor room....





walau...do u know tat many ppl looking at us....





my 2nd always like tat 1...





small small geh thing can let her process till big big geh....





then we all chit chat...gossip gossip....then we finally can go home....^^





i called my sis drop me at jj coz i had promised milky liew tat having lunch with her 2day....





i had wait for half an hr...finally her supervisor arrived then she can go out have our lunch....





same....we chat non-stop..a lot of gossip....





her boy....patrick tan give me funny name....





auichi become......ah...ah...ah...chi....let him gek sei....





around 2.30....i called my bro-in law come fetch me home....





i reached home at 3pm...then on9 awhile...my eyes was so pain...





then i go take a short nap....





5pm....mr.s reached my home then we have our dinner....





then we start our journey to bidor...hehe....




on the way....i saw rainbow rainbow....hard to mention in the photo....







after we met mr.s cousin...then mr.s said tat wan to bring me to kampar's west lake....




and eat kfc infront of the west lake wo....haha....




then we go and find kfc after tat going to west lake....wee wee.....




west lake....so dark...wat oso cant see....




then we have our kfc inside the car....




erm....i eat zinggle burger....




this is the 3rd burger within 2 weeks.....




ng fei jau ga lo.....




then we go round here round there....




finally....go home at 10.45pm....




reached home at 11.30pm....




hehe...it was a memorable saturday nite....




love u^^.....muackz muackz....


din take any photo with the lake...coz there was too dark...not nice for take pic...





No comments: