Sunday, June 13, 2010

hang out with mommy and sis










yea yea.....2day my sis bring mommy and go paparich....





my mommy 1st time go there......





she don like to go out geh.....





onli like to stay and home....





she always say housework housework.....





we call them rest har la...we bring u out go eat mum mum....





she will answer...har...wan meh....so expensive gah....





let her gek sei....





2day morning she asked me wan go eat breakfast anot....


they i say don wan wo....








actually i dunno tat she had asked me bout this coz i was still sleeping tat time...





my sis told me geh....she said mommy so dissappoint wo when i say don wan.....hahahaha










my cute cute mommy...she is taking out the limau....hahaha








one is mine geh...curi saya punya teh ice!!!!!!!!!!






mommy and my 3rd sis.....haiz....she look very young rite....i look like her jie jie more than she look like my sis lo.....







wow....seems like mommy geh laksa so delicious lo^^^










i order nasi lemak....ada ayam geh!!!!!yummy yummy.....









they are discussing wat to order.....

we reached there at 4 something ans we left at 6.50....

hehe,,,,going to take our car.....love tis pic so much.......i called my mom pretend to walk to take tis 4to.....then she say dunno then she juz stood at there...hahaha...funny....



next stop....jj......






i love my mommy.....muackz muacz<3<3<3









No comments: