Saturday, October 10, 2009

BREADS......

Hahaha.....2day is my 1st time to make bread.....
spend bout 4 hours only finish...
not my fault la...

is the process always need wait le..
haiz....
but at last oso sucess la...
erm...during the process got something funny oso...
the story is like tat de...
when i was baking my last pan of bread...
the light of the oven become dark jor...
i din feel suprise cos sometime oso will be like tat cox too hot....
but i wait jor so long oso haven light up...
then i tell my daddy...
my daddy come in n c...
he n me take a closer look of the oven
but still the same...
then i look at the plug....
ah...who switch off my oven...
then my dad laugh...
cox he is the person who switch off my oven...

reali let him gek sei ah....

anyway....oso can success lo...keke
beside...very happy leh....
just now gou mui tell me that my comestic had arrived luu...
oo yeah...song ah....
hahahahaha

















erm....2gather with my lao gong 1 and half year more lo....
every keep adding my love to u....
I LOVE U...........ALEXENDER CHONG SE YUEN.....

No comments: