Monday, June 14, 2010

day out with my lao po zai











erm erm erm....




let my lao po zai woke me up at 11something 2day....




she asked me wan go out anot.....




u was full of spider web lo...sure will bring u out geh....




hahaha...but we dunno go where lo....




then i say wan go bec ask my boss take my salary....




he had gave less.....




but....NOT SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




then we juz walk and walk and walk....




freaking sien....no money....




wat oso cant do...SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!




then we decided to find something to eat.....but oso no idea...




then i said go 100$yen walk har....




then we mention something....hehehehe....snow ice.....yummy yummy....




i wan to buy agn next time....




erm...tat was the day....




haha...




she waiting saturday nw....




so i hope the time will pass fast....




then she can meet herXXX.......




WEE WEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: