Wednesday, June 16, 2010

first of all....
i need to say x1ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootimes of sorry to milky ya...
coz i have been late for almost an hr ah...
we agreed that 10.30 arrive jj....
but i woke up at 10.30.....
coz the nite b4 i din sleep....
luckily she called me...
if not i dunno wat time i'm gonna wake up...
then i fai fai gao dim lo....
drive so fast...wee wee...
she keep call me be careful be careful....
haha....
i arrived jj at 11 something i think....
then go for lunch with her--------kenny rogers roaster....
she told me b4 tat she want to eat geh...hehe
wa....the site order tat i ordered is aromatic rice...garlic potato and dunno wat paste...
huiyo....i cant finished at all even she helped me eat abit....
freaking full u know....i left a piece of chicken leh...waste jor...huhu...
coz my mr.s not here...if not...sure can finish wat....
then we gossip gossip la....
normal thing....haha...
after tat we decided to eat ice-cream(baskin robbin)...
i haven ate b4...
2day is my 1st time....
there was a promotion which was u need to show ur pinky pinky thing then can get 1more scoop....
wow...2day i wear pink colour skirt....
after we walked around....
around 1.30...
i fetch her bec pat pat trick house.....wee wee....happy....
after i reached home...
another thing that made me freaking excited....
the 2bags tat i buy had reached....
hahahaha....then i faster brought to my room then take pic....


there were some 4to that i took 2day....























No comments: